Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Humble Abode

Just a few pics of the place I'm calling "home" these days. Nothing fancy but it does the trick. I do tend to live in one of the less imaginative buildings in Dusseldorf but if I wake up nice and early.. I get fantastic sunrises! This is the view from my kitchen.

This next one is what you see when you enter the flat.
And walking straight you hit the bathroom. My shower curtain reminds me that I do have friends and family all over the place!
This is the kitchen... small but works for my limited cooking abilities.
My boudoir. After having blue bedrooms for years.. I decided to spice it up a little!
My living room...
It's hard to see but through that door is a nice balcony.. perfect for a warm spring evening!

Most of these pics were taken before Spring had Sprung and so what you do need to know is that there is a lot more greenery in my life! I have lots of trees that make it harder for the neighbours to peer in (creepsters!) and it is lush and lovely this time of year!

2 comments:

Jeremy W. Johnston said...

Nice pad! Love the shower curtain.

Dave Theobald said...

World clocks on the kitchen wall, eh? Nice touch.