Saturday, August 8, 2009

There and Back Again..







And I'm back in Dusseldorf after a fantastic summer. I loved being in Thailand again and had a great time checking out some new places and re-visiting some of my favourite hot spots.

I had a great time in Canada. It was so good to catch up with my friends and also to enjoy lots of quality family time. It has been a full summer and while I'm sad it is over, it is nice to return to my real life here.

One thing about this summer is that it gave me lots of time to think about what happens next. I signed a two year contract for my job here and after that... well it's hard to know. I am finally entertaining the idea of moving back to Canada. While it's not definite, it is an idea that I am growing more and more comfortable with. I am also looking into moving back to Asia.. or even staying here although really.. I so cannot afford this place! Anyway I take comfort in the fact that while I do have my dreams and desires, God has a plan for me and I can trust that whatever happens next.. will be His will.

So a new school year begins on Wednesday and I have a good feeling about it. I have at least one full year here and I am all ready to make it count!





No comments: